The Alicia Rose Victorious Foundation (ARVF) extends their heartfelt congratulations to the 2018-2019 Best Children's Hospitals!
"The level of care these hospitals and staff members put into their work and passion for providing the best care to the kids is something we value and respect tremendously," said ARVF Co-Founder and Executive Director, Gisele DiNatale. "It is an honor to be able to provide support to these remarkable Children's Hospitals. We are so proud to have our Victorious 4 Teens programming support all of the Top 10 Best Children's Hospitals, and have Alicia's Art Cart in the Top 3 Pediatric Cancer Hospitals!"
U.S. News & World Report, the global authority in hospital rankings, released the 2018-19 Best Children's Hospitals rankings. The 12th annual Best Children's Hospitals rankings help families of children with complex and rare conditions find the best medical care available. They are the most comprehensive source of quality-related information on U.S. pediatric hospitals.
1. Boston Children's Hospital
2. Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
3. Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
4. Texas Children's Hospital
5. Children's National Medical Center
6. Children's Hospital Los Angeles
7. Nationwide Children's Hospital
8. Johns Hopkins Children's Center
9. Children's Hospital Colorado
10. Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
Top Five Children's Hospitals in Pediatric Cancer
1. Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
2. Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
3. Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center
4. St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
5. Nationwide Children's Hospital
Read the full source article here: U.S. News Announces the 2018-2019 Best Children’s Hospitals