If you work with teens, aged 12 and older, who are hospitalized for cancer or other life-threatening illnesses, you may be eligible for our Victorious 4 Teens programs which include:
- Financial Awards for age-appropriate quality of life improvements (e.g.: activities, events, resources)
- Non-financial Awards for our unique Teen 'Welcome' Kits
Restricted Grant Applications are available and are accepted all year.
- Download our Restricted Grant Application.
- Organizations may apply for both award types
- Applications MUST be signed by a Development or Foundation Officer
- View our full Grant Eligibility & Guidelines.
All grant awardees must submit renewal applications annually.
- Please complete the Grant Renewal Application for exisiting Teen Kit and Alicia's Art Cart awards.
If you or someone you know is a brave teen being treated for cancer or a life-threatening illness and would like to receive one of our Teen Kits, email us at [email protected] with the subject line "Teen Kit Request." Please provide your mailing address and any pertinent information.
To learn more about our Victorious 4 Teens programs or the Restricted Grant Application process, please email us at [email protected].