The fight for a cure continues for many hospitalized children! Because the cure will take some time to find, the Alicia Rose Victorious Foundation provides Victorious 4 Teens! programs to hospitalized children while they wait for the cure.
The 17th Annual Birthday Bash will be held on Friday, November 1, 2019, in honor of Alicia’s Birthday & Heaven Date.
The Bash is our signature event to see & be seen with over 300 in attendance. The Bash features a 5-hour Open Bar Reception with hot hors-d'oeuvres highlighted with over 150 unique Basket Auctions. Following is a Gourmet 3-Course dinner with an Open Bar, Silent Auction, and Entertainment. Attire is Black Tie Optional.
Every year, ARVF is proud to honor an outstanding humanitarian who has been a Champion and long-time supporter of the Foundation and the local community. This year, the Foundation is proud to be honoring
Victorious Community Champion
Participate in this event by:
- Making a Reservation ($170pp)
- Becoming a Sponsor (Gold, Silver, and Bronze Opportunities)
- Placing an ad in our Ad Book (View the 2018 Program Book Part 1 and Part 2)
- Donating Auction Items (click here to download item donation form)
- Unable to make it? Click here to make your donation!
Thank you so much for helping us be #Victorious4Teens!
81 W White Horse Pike
Berlin, NJ 08009
Google map and directions