The fight for a cure continues for many hospitalized children! Because the cure will take some time to find, the Alicia Rose Victorious Foundation provides Victorious 4 Teens! programs to hospitalized children while they wait for the cure.
The 16th Annual Birthday Bash, Sweet 16, will be held on Friday, October 12th, 2018 in honor of Alicia’s Birthday & Heaven Date.
The Bash is our signature event to see & be seen with over 300 in attendance. The Bash features a 2-hour Open Bar Reception with hot hors-d'oeuvres highlighted with over 150 unique Basket Auctions. Following is a Gourmet 3-Course dinner with an Open Bar, Silent Auction, and Entertainment. Attire is Black Tie Optional.
Every year, ARVF is proud to honor an outstanding humanitarian who has been a Champion and long-time supporter of the Foundation and the local community. This year, the Foundation is proud to be honoring
Victorious Corporate Champion
Carl H. Bagell
Participate in this event by:
- Making a Reservation ($160pp)
- Being a Table Sponsor (Table Sponsorship gets 10 tickets, full-page ad, and table recognition)
- Placing an ad in our Ad Book (Click here to download ad form)
- Donating Auction Items (click here to download item donation form)
- Unable to make it? Click here to make your donation!
Thank you so much for helping us be #Victorious4Teens!
81 W White Horse Pike
Berlin, NJ 08009
Google map and directions