Become a Teen Cancer Awareness Ambassador!
Nationally recognized Teen Cancer Awareness Week is the 3rd week of January starting with MLK Day of Service. Teens & Young Adults & their Families can help ARVF spread the word in so many ways!
- Have a Bandana Day.
- Hold a Teen Kit Drive.
- Join our Youth Leadership Council.
- Volunteer at a Victorious Event.
- Participate in the Annual Victorious 5K Run/Walk.
- Host an assembly at your school to bring awareness to students of all ages.
- Visit your local hospital and deliver our unique Teen Kits & Bandana Pillows.
I Want to Volunteer
Like this to encourage your friends to volunteer.