Looking for a great opportunity to join a non-profit? Alicia Rose Victorious Foundation may be the place for you! Below are the positions currently available for qualified applicants. Alicia Rose Victorious Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alicia Rose Victorious Foundation (ARVF, Corp.) is a 501(c)3 non-profit charitable organization located in Voorhees, NJ. ARVF provides adolescent programs, and activities to enhance the quality of life for hospitalized teens battling cancer and other life-threatening illnesses. ARVF is a dynamic, volunteer-driven, non-profit foundation serving over 2,000 hospitalized teens with cancer and other life-threatening illnesses, per year. ARVF has funded over $2m since its inception in 2002, and allocates 81 cents of every dollar raised, to its Mission Fulfillment. The office is staffed with one F/T Executive Director, one P/T Program Coordinator, one P/T Administration Assistant, and five P/T volunteers, all of whom report to a Board of Trustees. Its core values include integrity, accountability, compassion, communication, and partnership, which inspires and drives every staff and volunteer member.
Current Available Positions:
Administrative Assistant (Part-Time)
Purpose of Role:
To be part of a successful, valuable and passionate non-profit that positively impacts the lives of hospitalized teens with cancer and other life-threatening illnesses. The Administrative Assistant reports directly to the Executive Director, and indirectly to the Program Coordinator in specific areas of office administration and operations.
Primary duties involve donor management software (NationBuilder), and donor acknowledgment. Other duties include:
• Manage and maintain all paper and digital file documents including Hospital Grants, Events, and Accounts Payable/Receivable.
• Manage donor management, such as updating donor details and donations.
• Monitor, renew, & process all ‘In Care Of’ donations such as United Way, and other Matching Donations campaigns.
• Weekly preparation of bank deposits for incoming cash and checks.
• Record all In-kind and tangible donations.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
• Non-profit experience preferred; donor/customer management software a plus.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
• Excellent personnel skills, enthusiasm, dependability, and a strong work ethic.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, working with shifting priorities.
• Ability to work independently, or in a group, with little supervision.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel.
• Does not have a conflict of interest, i.e., working or volunteering for another non-profit with a similar mission.
If you are interested in joining the ARVF team, please submit a resume and cover letter describing your interest and why you would be the right fit for this position, including your salary requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the interest of expediting our process, only candidates who submit cover letters with resumes will be considered.