Looking for a great opportunity to join a non-profit? Alicia Rose Victorious Foundation may be the place for you! Below are the positions currently available for qualified applicants. Alicia Rose Victorious Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alicia Rose Victorious Foundation (ARVF, Corp.) is a 501(c)3 non-profit charitable organization located in Voorhees, NJ. ARVF provides adolescent programs, and activities to enhance the quality of life for hospitalized teens battling cancer and other life-threatening illnesses. ARVF is a dynamic, volunteer-driven, non-profit foundation serving over 2,000 hospitalized teens with cancer and other life-threatening illnesses, per year. ARVF has funded over $2m since its inception in 2002, and allocates 81 cents of every dollar raised, to its Mission Fulfillment. The office is staffed with one F/T Executive Director, one P/T Program Coordinator, one P/T Administration Assistant, and five P/T volunteers, all of whom report to a Board of Trustees. Its core values include integrity, accountability, compassion, communication, and partnership, which inspires and drives every staff and volunteer member.
Current Available Positions:
Development Assistant (Part-Time)
- Identify and research funding sources restricted for operating revenue and/or restricted projects.
- Prepare grant proposals and online applications ranging from $1,000-$30,000 using template content and data provided by ARVF.
- Maintain and manage current records in database, including grant tracking and reporting.
- Use budgeting information to create custom program/project budgets necessary to include with corporate/foundation funders.
- Provide stewardship and supporter acknowledgment to current donors, including thank-you’s, quarterly mailings, annual newsletter, and onsite tours.
- Assist with creation of new pieces for marketing and fundraising initiatives as needed.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Qualified candidates should have strong communication skills with the ability to write clear, structured, articulate, and persuasive proposals, as well as computer and database entry skills (Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- The candidate must be highly organized with the ability to multi-task, use independent judgment, and produce a finished product within specified time constraints and deadlines.
- The candidate should have knowledge of ARVF’s history and programs.
- Non-profit experience preferred; donor/customer management software a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or higher, from an accredited college or university, with an emphasis in Communications, English, Writing, Public Relations, or Business Development.
- Excellent personnel skills, enthusiasm, dependability, and a strong work ethic.
If you are interested in joining the ARVF team, please submit a resume and cover letter describing your interest and why you would be the right fit for this position, including your salary requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the interest of expediting our process, only candidates who submit cover letters with resumes will be considered.